Bluffscape Amish Tours departing from the Old Feed Mill in Historic Downtown Lanesboro MN offers a unique experience exploring a Christian community life-style as you step back in time. On a Bluffscape Amish Tour you will:
- visit and observe the largest Old Order Amish Community in Minnesota
- travel by van/bus on a guided tour and stop on Amish farms located between Lanesboro, Canton, and Harmony
- hear the interesting history of these Christian people
- browse Amish Farm shops and purchase Amish crafts, baskets, quilts, furniture, canned and baked items (jellies, bread, rolls, sweets) and fresh garden produce in season.
- learn about the historical Lenora Stone Church built in 1856 (also a non-Amish stop).
- www.bluffscape.com or call 507-467-3070
Self-guided Amish Audio CD Tours of Lanesboro
Rent a drive-yourself CD and visit Amish shops and sites in the comfort of your own car at your own pace. Fun, scenic, inexpensive! Easy directions, informative narration. Purchase quality Amish goods and food. The Amish welcome you! www.amishbackroadstour.com or call 507-467-8663.
FREE Self-guided hotel / inn tours
Enter and explore a unique 1885 limestone building. Themed rooms and suites with decor reflective of past uses of the building and Lanesboro's current activity. Double Whirlpool baths, fireplaces, lofts. Room for families. History combined with modern conveniences. Packages available.
Lanesboro Guided Community Tours
Step on guide narrated tour visits the historical residential district, business community, agricultural community, the state fish hatchery and more. $100 507-467-8663