Stone Mill invites you to gather, imagine and create, or just relax and enjoy the charm and history of the old FEED MILL where Lanesboro is "right out our front door". Restored in a way that preserves their historic integrity, the 1885 limestone structure and exposed wood frame mill building offer 11 sleeping rooms. In 2012, the Art and Craft Gallery retail space at the Feed Mill will be transformed into a gathering area from January - April).
The Mill Studio will offer a spacious atmosphere for scrapbooking, quilting, business meetings, seminars, spiritual gatherings, family reunions, and any other small group retreat agendas.
Come and Experience our small town, small town hospitality,
small meetings, and big results!
- Lodging in the lovingly restored Stone Mill Hotel & Suites
- Gathering space for meetings and other activities
- Additional spaces for meals and relaxing
- Kitchen with dishware and utensils
- Free Wifi
(Friday through Sunday, check in is at noon on Friday and check out is at 4 pm on Sunday; we can be flexible with these times if our reservation schedule permits; see additional add-on pricing)
* Up to 10 guests - $1000 + $143.75 tax = $1143.75
* 11-16 guests - $1600 + $230.00 tax = $1830.00
* 17 - 24 guests - $2400 + $345.00 tax = $2745.00
For additional information and reservations:
*Photo of Stone Mill Hotel & Suites is courtesy of TripAdvisor